Ecovis Wingrave Yeats
Our role is to make your market entry as simple as possible to allow you to concentrate on the operational side of the business. Our history has given us a wealth of experience of possible start up issues.
We offer a one stop solution to meet all of your global expansion requirements. We can offer an A-to-Z service embracing all your accounting, taxation and audit, benefits and HR needs and most importantly a truly support type role in those key early days post UK launch.
Through our International network of like-minded accounting firms, Ecovis can now offer the services of our network partners to our clients covering more than 50 countries worldwide, as you look to expand your business overseas.
"Whatever they do for us, the overriding impression that we get is that Wingrave Yeats is a company that consistently delivers a high level of service.
Chairman, Private SME distribution group
Type of company
Accounting services, business advisors, registered auditors
- Start up advisory services including tax structure review, discussions on capital raising, IP review and tax treatment of key staff
- Company formation and company secretarial support
- Contact assistance to find offices, lawyers, bankers etc
- Tax advisory and compliance (VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax)
- Accounting and management reporting, performance monitoring and review
- Payroll management
- Statutory filing and corporate administrative compliance
- Audit file, statutory accounts and tax pack preparation
- Statutory reporting and regulatory compliance
- HR services at set up and for ongoing HR support
- Secondment of interim financial controllers or surrogate FD's
- Cantonese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian
Waverley House, 7-12 Noel Street, London, W1F 8GQ
Tel: +44 (0) 207 495 2244
This content was provided by Ecovis Wingrave Yeats.